House Blueprints is a new series that looks at the homes of people who are passionate about architecture.
This time, we have the house that was built in 1909 in England’s Stonehenge.
It was built by the Earl of Essex who lived in a cottage in the same place.
The house was named after the former lord Essex, who was one of the founders of the Stonehenges.
He was a man of great insight and influence on British architecture.
The building of the house in Stonehenger’s name is a tribute to the stone, the same stone that has been a central pillar of his work for many centuries.
The house itself is a lovely example of Victorian design.
The front and rear of the building is made of brick and timber, with a simple gable-style door on the left, and a large double door on either side.
The interior is mostly built of glass and wood, with some plasterwork on the windows.
It is the only house in the area that has glass panels.
On the south-east corner of the main entrance, we see the old brick house, where there was once a school for children and young people.
It was destroyed by fire in the 1930s and it has been rebuilt as a park.
There are also plans to refurbish it as a community garden.
There are also some nice pictures of the original stone house, which can be seen in the Google Maps link above.